Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh Progesterone, oh Progesterone...


Click audio below and sing along (to the music of Oh Christmas Tree):



Oh Progesterone, oh Progesterone, of all the drugs most oily
Oh Menopur, oh Menopur, of all the shots most sting-ee

Each IVF you bring delight, with thoughts of baby near in sight
Oh Lupr-on, oh Lupr-on, of all the needles tiny

Oh retrieval, oh retrieval, pray all my eggs aren’t sucky
Oh transfer, oh transfer, doctor please keep steady

My lining’s thick, on ultrasound, so please don’t fail to implant now
Oh pee stick, oh pee stick, please come out positive

Each IVF you bring delight, with thoughts of baby near in sight
Oh HCG, oh HCG, of all hormones most lovely.

8 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

BEYOND CREATIVE !! Well Sung

Jen said...

OMG. The funniest thing I've heard all season!

ms. c said...

Your cards are wonderful! Thanks for the laugh, and can't wait for more!

Amy said...

That is hilarious!

Esperanza said...

Too perfect for words! Thank you...it was just what I needed!

I_Sell_Books said...

::snicker::

Oro

TABI said...

Thank you all! I am so glad you like the cards and this song!!

Bea said...

You crack me up! With all of them!

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent loss, though. Onward to a better 2008, and hope you can keep smiling every now and then.

Bea