Friday, May 15, 2009

Four Frosties!

So I guess it's my moment to eat crow. I was wrong. Happily wrong! Out of the five embryos we had left, they were able to freeze four of them. The amazing thing is that they were even better quality than the ones we transferred. Am I in some altered universe? It is the first time ever in 3 years that we have extra embryos to work with. We are actually in excess and not shortage, for once, for once, for once. Needless to say we are thrilled and shocked. My eggs have been very lonely, losing this battle alone, but we are finally getting some reinforcements to help win the war. 

11 comments:

Nadine said...

Your gonna kick some serious butt.

Celia said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVs said...

Oh yeah! This is awesome news. The tide is turning....I hope it is the first in a long list of awesome news for you!

Flower said...

that's great!!!

Mrs.X said...

Four! What wonderful news.

JellyBelly said...

fantastic news!

btw, four is my lucky number! ;)

Andie said...

That is AWESOME, Tabi!!! Wonderful news. Am so very happy for you.

Shinejil said...

Great news! Wooohooo!

luna said...

what wonderful news, tabi! sounds excellent.

alicia said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!

KH99 said...

Congrats on the frosties!!